Returns & Exchanges
We gladly accept returns and exchanges (international orders are excluded) for all NON-CUSTOM items for store credit, please make sure to review our return and exchange policies below. Please note: we do not accept returns on items due to normal wear and tear. All returns are for store credit only.
How to initiate a return or an exchange:
- Contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of delivery with your order number, the first and last name the order was placed under, and an explanation of why you wish to return or exchange your item(s).
- We offer store credit in the form of an e-gift card if the item you wish to exchange is no longer in stock.
- Email must include a photo of the damaged or defective items.
- Ship items back within 7 days of delivery using a service that provides tracking. Tracking must be included in your email request to return or exchange.
- Please allow 7-15 business days after receiving your return to process.
- International orders are FINAL SALE, no exceptions.
Custom and personalized styles:
We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on ANY custom or personalized items, but if it arrives damaged or defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leather, vegan leather, and printed styles:
Leather is a natural material and there WILL be differences with each and every piece. Hair on hide especially. Each piece that we use will vary from the next.
Photos on listings, unless specifically stated otherwise, are an example of a past product that was made. You WILL receive a different one. The background of the cheetah print hair on hide may vary in color or have spots that vary in color as shown in the listing photo example. This is not a defect and adds to the charm of a natural and handmade product. Cheetah and leopard print may have darker or lighter colored background than what is shown in the product photos. Spots may be closer together or further apart. The actual pattern may differ.
The Sis Kiss recommends taking off all jewelry before using hand sanitizer or washing your hands. We love our products and want yours to keep looking like new. Hand sanitizer and harsh soaps may affect your jewelry so we recommend removing your TSK Bling before washing up!
See our Care For Your Jewelry section for more information about caring for your Sis Kiss jewels!
Thank you for understanding!