TSK Face Masks - Adults & Kids Color Me!
Amazing Adult and Kids Face Masks! Adults can select from two options - Black with TSK Lips or the TSK vibrant graphic print!
Kids can customize their very own face mask with this Color Me Face Mask complete with our Sis Kiss custom graphic design. Use fabric markers to color in cheetahs, rainbows, hearts, bolts and more!
As seen in Parenting Magazine!
- Styles: Black, Graphic and Graphic Kids
- Designed so a PM 2.5 filter may be used
- Lining: Fully lined interior masks
- 100% Cotton
- Size: Adult Masks 7.5" x 5"; Kids Masks 6.7" x 5"
In Stock and Read to Ship!
A note to our customers regarding TSK Cloth Masks:
Our TSK Face Mask (the “Mask”), including TSK Graphic Color Me Mask for Kids, is made of 100% cotton material, fully lined, and is designed for a PM 2.5 filter insert, which may be placed between the outer facing graphic layer of the mask and the lining. The Mask features adjustable straps to provide the most comfortable fit possible. Our TSK Face Mask is a non-medical grade face covering. If purchasing the Mask, please read The Sis Kiss™ disclaimer provided for this product before wearing the Mask.
According to the CDC and information available from the Mayo Clinic, masks “should be worn in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, such as in grocery stores, especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.”
The CDC and Mayo Clinic have provided the following best-practices regarding wearing a mask:
- Place your mask over your mouth and nose.
- Tie it behind your head or use ear loops and make sure it's snug.
- Don't touch your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
- Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Regularly wash your mask with soap and water in the washing machine. It's fine to launder it with other clothes.
Additionally, here are a few general face mask precautions:
- Don't put masks on anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help.
- Don't put masks on children under 2 years of age.
- Don't use face masks as a substitute for social distancing.
Information from the CDC regarding face masks can be accessed directly here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Information from the Mayo Clinic can be accessed directly here: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449
DISCLAIMER: The TSK Face Mask (the “Mask”) is made from 100% cotton and is a non-medical grade face covering. The Mask is not a surgical mask or N-95 Respirator. The Mask is not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”), and if medical grade PPE is recommended, you should consult a doctor or health care professional.
The Sis Kiss™ does not claim that the Mask will protect you from contracting a virus, and the Mask should be used in according with CDC standards. According to the CDC “cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.” https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Children can choke or suffocate. Children should be supervised at all times while wearing the Mask.
The Sis Kiss™ disclaims all responsibility for any harm that may be caused by products used to color the Mask. Ensure that products used to color the Mask are safe for use. After coloring, The Sis Kiss™ recommends washing the Mask with soap and water, allowing to dry completely, before use.